Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Reminder


Beyond this bleak horizon-line
Somewhere, I am told
Is a glorious land divine
Where streets are paved with gold
And in this land not made with hands
Where there is no night
He will wipe away our tears
In rapturous delight

Gone forever, all our care
He heals the broken-hearted
Gone the worry and despair
As loved ones are united
With tender trace He will replace
Each memory of grief
As we rest upon His breast
In Heaven’s sweet relief

With his grace, yes I can face
The sorrows of my day
The lonesome hour, the trampled flower
All soon shall pass away
He’ll fulfill His perfect will
For He holds everything
As He reminds me I’m his child
A daughter of the King

All Rights Reserved
Janet Martin

...in My Father's house are many mansions.
If it were not so I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you
and if I go to prepare a place for you
I will come again and receive you unto
Myself, that where I am there you may be also. John 14:2-3
unto myself, that

No comments: