Monday, February 22, 2010

I Was Wrong


I thought I could get along without you
I thought I’d be fine on my own
So I tried not to think about you
Or the love that you had shown
I thought I knew what I needed
I would write a new love song
But there’s nothing to do but admit it
You were right, I was wrong

Cho. Cause I need you like the air that I breathe
I need you, not just your memory
I need you, oh there’s no other way
I need you in my life to stay

I thought in time my guilt would fade
Along with your memory
I’d forget about the sacrifice you made
So I could be set free
I thought I would get over you
The memory of love’s song
And I could live without loving you
But now I know; I was wrong

Cho. Cause I need you like a flower needs the sun
I need you in my every day
I need you Lord, I need you, I was wrong
I need You in my life to stay

And I need you like the air that I breathe
I need you to be the life in me
I need you forever, Lord I believe
I need You, I need you to be
The life in me
Eternally
I need you, I need you

All Rights Reserved
Janet Martin

No comments: