Monday, February 1, 2010

Like You Do....


I’ve been given love in my life
I am a daughter, a mother and wife
I’ve been held and held love too
But there’s one thing I know is true
No one knows my deepest need
Hears my heart’s unspoken plea
No one understands like You
And no one loves me like You do

Blue skies, blue eyes, sun or rain
When we’re loved they’re all the same
Slow dance, soft glance, sand or snow
Loving makes each season glow
But in spite of love’s soft touch
From each hand we love so much
There’s one thing I know is true
No one loves me like You do

Soul-mate, so great, two hearts one
Sweetest love I’ve ever known
Love’s arms so warm, heaven smiles
God, you sure must love Your child
Cold night, hard fight, misunderstood
God, you are still great and good
Faithful, Wonderful, love so true
No one loves me like You do

All Rights Reserved
Janet Martin

God is love. 1 John 4:16

No comments: