Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Outfit


Do you like my new out-fit?
You say it’s quite nice?
Thank-you, glad you like it
It was a very good price
Well to tell you the truth
It was actually free
I’m really quite blessed
To have it given to me

It’s become quite popular
This latest trend
One size fits all
Would you like one, my friend?
The brand –name is Christian
But not Dior
You say this is interesting
I’ll tell you more

It can be quite comfortable
This trendy design
I’ve become quite relaxed
In this new out-fit of mine
I can stretch it or tease it
To suit my style
Or simply accessorize
And then I just smile

Yes, Christian is becoming
A popular brand
You don’t have to sign up
Or raise your hand
You really can wear it
However you please……
All you have to do
Is say you believe

All Rights Reserved
Janet Martin

Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees,
You hypocrites. You clean the out-side of the cup and dish
But inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. Matt.23:25

…and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of
most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. Matt.24:11-13

….having a form of godliness but denying its power.
From such, turn away. 2Tim.3:5

No comments: