Friday, February 19, 2010

Intercession


I don’t have to say a single word
‘Cause I know that You know
You know my deepest sorrow, Lord
You know each hurtful blow
And as I kneel before you
To tell you of my needs
I do not need to say a word
Your mercy intercedes

Lord, I know you hear it
Each sad, wordless confession
And with Your Holy spirit
You make intercession
I do not need to say a word
No perfect line or phrase
For I know that You understand
With Your Amazing Grace

As I weep and as I groan
Unable to express
In love and mercy you atone
My unrighteousness
On my knees I cry to You
Without verbal expression
You know better than I do
And You make intercession

All Rights Reserved
Janet Martin


....but the Spirit himself intercedes for us
with groans that words cannot express....Rom.8:26

No comments: