Monday, February 22, 2010

Confessions


Sometimes I pray that you’re happy
That the sun smiles down on you
I pray that you will be richly blessed
In everything you do
Sometimes I pray for your loved ones
That God will bless them too
And sometimes I pray that you miss me
As much as I miss you

Sometimes I pray for patience
Or for the rights words to say
Sometimes I simply pray for grace
To take me through the day
I pray that God will keep you
Wherever He may lead
And sometimes I pray without meaning to
That you also miss me

God alone can hear me
And understands my prayer
He knows what I’m thinking
And how very much I care
Sometimes I pray for wisdom
For I can see only a part
And sometimes I pray that somehow
You feel His touch on your heart

All Rights Reserved
Janet Martin
J.

Hey Emma, from Canada to England!!
How long has it been? 18 years?
This pic was Sat. night.

No comments: