Thursday, February 18, 2010

His Blue-print


He holds the blue-print of my life
In tender caring hands
No randomness, coincidence
No circumstance unplanned
And as I fret and then forget
Whose hand in control
He replies to thankless sighs
With love to save my soul

He beholds my bitter tears
The fruit of my mistakes
He beholds my doubt and fears
The twists and turns I take
My stubborn pride draws me aside
Whilst sadly I must learn
Yet patiently He waits for me
The prodigal’s return

He holds the blue-print of my life
In His all-knowing hand
He desires my trust in Him
Though I don’t understand
If I resign to His design
Instead of asking ‘why’
I rest in this; His promise is
A mansion in the sky

All Rights Reserved
Janet Martin

Do not let your heart be troubled.
Trust in God; trust also in me. John 14:1

No comments: