Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm So Much Better.....


I’m so much better for knowing you
No matter the weather you paint my sky blue
And when we’re together I know it’s true
I’m so much better for knowing you

I have done nothing to deserve your love
I can’t think of one thing I can do to prove
That there is at least something I’m worthy of
But I’m so much better for having your love

I’m so much better for knowing you
With you I can weather each vale I walk through
I’ll love you forever;and you’ll love me too
I’m so much better for loving you

Lord, I’m so much better for knowing You
Without You I don’t know what I would do
In spite of my stumbles Your love is true
And I’m so much better for knowing You

All rights Reserved
Janet Martin

For the Lord is good and
His love endures forever;
His faithfulness continues through
all generations. Ps. 100:5

No comments: