Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's Good To See You




Haven’t seen you in awhile
Sure is good to see your smile
And hear you softly whispering my Name
I’m glad you took some time today
To drop by awhile and pray
It’s good to see you for My love is still the same

It’s good to see you, how I miss you
How I long to draw you near
My desire is to bless you
And to dry your every tear
It’s good to see you, how I love you
With compassion so sincere
It’s good to see you at My altar
How I miss when you’re not here

It broke My heart to see you stray
From My straight and narrow way
In search of something dearer than my love
But My promises are true
I will never forsake you
In My arms, child there’s nothing left to prove

It’s good to see you, for I love you more
Than you can ever know
All the goodness I have yet in store
I gladly will bestow
It’s good to see you, let Me brush you
With a soft and heavenly kiss
It’s good to see you on My shoulder
There’s no better place than this

It’s good to see you, good to see you
How I miss when you’re not here……..

All Rights Reserved
Janet Martin

How great is the love the Father has lavished
on us that we should be called children of God. 1 John 3:1

No comments: