Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Christmas Wish For You


As I take a tender moment
My Christmas wish to write
It’s not so very different
From that first Christmas night
When God, in His great mercy
Bestowed from up above
His gift, placed in a manger
Of peace, hope and love

And this is my Christmas wish for you
Beyond my prayers that your dreams will come true
I wish you the joy of that gift from above
Given that first Christmas, God’s peace, hope and love

As we gather together
Celebrating with friends
I pray we’ll remember
Christmas never ends
If we’ve found the treasure
Bestowed from above
His gift beyond measure
Of peace, hope and love

And this is my Christmas wish for you
That every day the whole year through
You’ll feel the joy that comes from above
Our gift that first Christmas, God’s peace, hope and love

God Bless You All
And Merry Christmas!


All Rights Reserved
Janet Martin

See You in 2010, Lord Willing!

Glory to God in the highest
and on earth peace, good-will
toward men. Luke 2:14

Thank-you to each one of you
who took time to visit this site.

To God be the glory!!!

No comments: