Saturday, October 31, 2009

Point of View


I don’t suppose that in this life
We’ll ever understand
The great design or reasoning
Beneath God’s mighty hand
I don’t suppose anyone knows
Why some are called to bear
A cross that seems too great for them
Perhaps a bit unfair

I don’t suppose it’s given to men
To understand God’s thoughts
Or even begin to fathom
All the miracles He’s wrought
The glass we view our trials through
Is dark and stained with sin
But some glad day He’ll take away
Our darkened veil within

I don’t suppose we’ll ever see
Until we stand with Him
Where Heaven is reality
And earth a shadow dim
Then, over there if we still care
Perhaps we’ll ask Him why
But then again one glimpse of Him
May truly satisfy

All Rights Reserved
October 31, 2009
Janet Martin

Nothing changes our point of view
Like God, when He changes our view-point!!!

For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
Fro as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways
And My thoughts than your thoughts. Isa.55:8-9

No comments: