Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Misunderstood


Deep in the meadow ‘neath the moonlights gleam
Neath Heaven’s shadow by a silent stream
Ribbon of silver on an emerald gown
On midnight’s tresses I lay my head down

God, You are great and God, You are good
Today I have been misunderstood
Give me Your grace Lord, Your spirit I seek
Help me to turn the other cheek

Soft breezes ripple cross the emerald grass
Seems like I almost see His spirit pass
Yes, child I’m great and yes I am good
With Me you are never misunderstood

There on His shoulder I pour out my woes
As night grows colder He draws me close
In His green pastures still waters pass by
As I rest in Him, my Lord and I

Dawn is spreading her misty veil
Softly treading a diamond trail
God you are great and God you are good
With You I am never misunderstood

All Rights Reserved
Janet Martin

God is our refuge and strength:
a very present help in trouble.Ps. 46:1

....and I DO realize a broken computer
does not really qualify as trouble....
more like a NUISANCE!!!! but I'm
glad it's fixed:):)

No comments: