Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Got any Chocolate Chip Cookies???(extra chocolate, please)



So, I'm working at doing some baking today
And as I looked over the display
I suddenly realized in dismay
They would ask for chocolate chip cookies!!!

There's blue-berry cobbler and apple pie
Carrot cake and muffins, oh my
There's pumpkin bread too, so tell me WHY
Will they ask for chocolate chip cookies?

Lord, I'm not so very different I guess
As I think it over I have to confess
That even though You bless and bless
I ask for 'chocolate chip cookies'

All Rights Reserve
-Janet Martin-


There's few members in my family
that think the word 'baking'
begins and ends with chocolate chip cookies:):)
So....yep, they're in the oven!!!!!:):):)

The little 'squiggle thinger' is a roly-poly.
That's what you make when there's not
enough pie-pastry left over to make another pie.

But godliness with contentment
is great gain. 1 Tim. 6:6

No comments: