Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hold Me


Hug me, hold me Jesus
Never let me go
Sometimes the battles of this life
Toss me to and fro
Put Your arms around me
Alone I cannot stand
Hug me, hold me Jesus
As I’m grasping for Your hand

Hold me, hold me Jesus
The battle will not cease
Without the fiends are howling
Within Your arms there’s peace
Hold me, hold me closer
There’s nowhere else to go
But safe within Your loving arms
The music’s soft and low

Hold me, hug me Jesus
A hearts a fragile thing
Restore it with Your Presence
Each scar and bitter sting
Hold me precious Jesus
It’s a cold and lonesome vale
But in your arms of mercy
There’s a love that will not fail

Janet Martin

All Rights Reserved

Abide with me,
fast falls the eventide,
The darkness deepens
Lord with me abide
Whe other helpers
fail and comforts flee
Help of the helpless
Oh, abide with me.

Henry F. Lyte
William H. Monk

No comments: