Saturday, September 19, 2009

Tomorrow's Rivers


Tomorrow's rivers have never been crossed,
Tomorrow's battles have never been lost,
Tomorrow's clouds have not burst with rain,
Oh, we’ve never borne tomorrow’s pain,
So why do I constantly worry and sigh?
Tomorrow's fears may all pass by

Tomorrow's rivers may have bridges of gold,
Tomorrow’s mountains may hide blessing untold,
Tomorrow's cloud might break in two
And God’s love will come shining through,
So why do I constantly try to bear
All of tomorrow's worry and care

Tomorrow’s dreams are not broken yet,
Tomorrow’s foes I have never met,
The clouds and mountains may divide
Revealing treasures hid inside,
So tomorrow I will pray,
“Help me trust You Lord, today”


All Rights Reserved

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow,
for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matt.6:34

No comments: