Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Silver Love


The moonlight glow
Like silver snow
Gleams upon the meadow
I pause, entranced
Its mystic dance
Transforming muted shadows

As I absorb
This gleaming orb
Its essence seems to whisper
God is your light
In every night
Faithful, changeless Master

The moonlight’s glow
Like silver love flows
In to my broken spirit
Into the night air
I breathe a prayer
And I know God will hear it

All Rights Reserved
Janet Martin

Last night I caught a bright reflection,
out of the corner of my eye.
I thought someone was coming up the drive...
then I realized it was the full moon......
like a midnight noon,
Stunning.....
as it peeked into
the mirrors
of melted snow puddles.

11/04/09

When I consider Your heavens,
the work of Your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,
What is man that You are mindful of Him,
or the son of man that You care for him? Ps. 8:3-4

No comments: