Saturday, May 29, 2010

Servant


Lord on my tiny plot upon this earth
Help me to be the best that I can be
As I recognize my honest worth
That I am truly nothing without Thee….

Let me never then be filled with pride
In one gesture that these hands have wrought
But let me serve you from deep down inside
In every little word and deed and thought

Nothing at all to boast about have I
Without You I’m a lost and hopeless soul
So place your vision then within my eye
In You each broken sinner is made whole

Here upon my tiny plot on earth
Let me gladly my best service bring
As I recognize my humble worth
I’m the servant of a holy King

All Rights Reserved
Janet Martin

Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven,
whose sins are covered.
Blessed is the man whose sin the Lord does not count against him
and in whose spirit is no deceit. Ps. 32:1-2

No comments: