Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Never Alone


You are not about to let me go
Are you Lord?
Though I have grieved you so
And earned hell’s reward
Somehow in the fruit of my choices
How ever bitter they be
Above all the taunting voices
I hear you whisper to me….

I’ll never leave or forsake you
You are one of My own
Wherever you go and whatever you do
My child, you are never alone

I don’t deserve the Arms I feel
I weep in shame
In spite of all the times I fail
To exalt Your name
You softly and tenderly whisper
Above my stubborn groan
If I am your Lord and your Master
I cannot leave you alone

I’ll never leave or forsake you
You’ll never escape my care
The forces of sin will not take you
For I am with you everywhere

All Rights Reserved
Janet Martin

I will never leave you nor forsake you...Heb.13:5

No comments: