Sunday, July 18, 2010

When I Pray For You.....


When I pray for you I pray the sun shines
Softly on your face
I pray the wind is always kind
And for a special grace
To fill you where life leaves you sad
If disappointments come
I pray when you are far away
That you will find your way back home

I pray the sky above is blue
With just a little gray
So you may come to know the truth
That God is never far away
And that He holds the paintbrush
For the deep shades and the light
I pray that you will walk with Him
In morning, noon or night

When I pray I feel you near
You’re just a breath away
And in that soft and silent tear
God sees it when I pray
I know that He can see you
Wherever you may roam
He is always near you
And will help you find your way back home

All Rights Reserved
Janet Martin

No comments: