Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Jesus Loves the Little Children


Jesus said, let them come unto Me
Do not forbid them to sit on My knee
I love all the children of the world
In all creed or color, each boy and each girl
The greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven above
Must surely be each little child that I love

Bring them to me, all the sick and the poor
All who have not heard My name before
My arms open wide, their misery I see
For them I died, oh bring them to Me
For surely the Kingdom of heaven above
Will be full of children; the children I love

Bring them to me, the girl on the street
Who pays with what she has so that she may eat
Bring them to me, the homeless lads
Who have never been held by loving dads
I am their Father, my Kingdom their home
They are My children, oh bid them to come

Bring them to Me, those who curse and swear
That they do not believe I am anywhere
They condemn themselves for they know not My love
I have a mansion for them up above
If they believe that I am He
I love them so, oh bring them to Me

Bring them to me, every boy and girl
Rich or poor all over the world
Do not forbid them or drive them away
I long to wipe every tear away
I know each one of them intimately
For they are my children, oh, bring them to Me

All Rights Reserved
Janet Martin

At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked,
Who is the greatest in the kingdom of Heaven?
He called a little child and had him stand among them.
And He said, I tell you the truth, unless you change
and become like little children, you will
never enter the kingdom of heaven. Matt. 18:1-3

No comments: