Monday, December 13, 2010

I'm So Glad.....


I’m so glad there is no one He will turn away
And there’s nothing that we can do
But simply believe that He is the Way
To Heaven, when this life is through
I am so glad there is just one God
There is no other God but He
Father, Son and Holy Ghost
Oh Glorious Trinity
I am so glad He loved us so much
That God sent His Son to man
Knowing that through His perfect blood
We will receive hope again
I am so glad He loved us so
Sinful and wretched, we
Yet He came down so we may know
His passion for humanity
I am so glad that he did not withhold
The best that He could give
But on a hillside dark and cold
He died so we may live
I am so glad for Bethlehem
I’m glad for Calvary
For now each one who comes to Him
From sin’s curse is set free
I’m glad that He said ‘whosoever will’
For that means you and me
I’m so glad He loved us and loves us still
Once eternally

Janet~

He was pierced for our transgressions,
He was crushed for our iniquities;
The punishment that brought us peace
Was upon Him;
And by His wounds we are healed. Isa. 53:5

…and him that comes to Me
I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37

No comments: