Friday, September 10, 2010

Peace, Be Still


Lord, help me walk humbly before You
Showing by my fruits that I truly adore You
Open my eyes, others needs to see
So they can see You reflected in me
Anoint my lips as Your wonders I sing
How blessed am I to serve a King

Life seeks to rob me of Your peace
But Lord, as temporal storms increase
May I recognize Your power
Reigning in the darkened hour
The winds and waves obey Your will
Quiet me then as you say, Peace, be still

I can only safely stand
If I’m holding to Your hand
Lord, You will never let me go
Though the tides may ebb and flow
In the waves of doubt and fear
Oh my Father, hold me near

All Rights Reserved
Janet Martin


He replied, “You of little faith,
Why are you so afraid?”
Then He got up, rebuked the wind and the waves
And it was completely calm.
The men were amazed and asked
“What kind of man is this
That even the wind and the waves obey Him?” Matt.8:26-27

No comments: