Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Let Go of the String


Let go of the string, let go of the string
Let go of your fear and your worrying
Release all your shame and trust in His name
Let go of the string and He’ll give you wings
And you’ll fly, yes you’ll fly
Through the clear blue sky
No, you will not fall, let go of it all
For He’ll give you wings so let go of the string
Let go of your grudges and don’t pull them back
Let go of your anger and the faith that you lack
Release that dark chord and look to the Lord
Oh He’ll give you wings so let go of the string
And you’ll fly yes you’ll fly
Through the clear blue sky
Freedom is bliss with my Hand in His
All that I must is simply trust
Trust and let go and His power He’ll show
As I let go of my string and fly on His wing
Ah, sweet, sweet release, ah, heavenly peace
Trusting His wing I let go of my string

July 28, 2009
All Rights Reserved
Janet Martin

Because You are my help I sing in the shadow of Your wing. My soul clings to You; Your right hand upholds me. Ps. 63:7-8

No comments: