Monday, July 27, 2009

It's Never Goodbye


I want to hold you a little longer
Selfishly ask, 'Lord wait til I'm stronger'
He whispers to me as I start to cry
With all of my children it's never goodbye

Wherever you are I will draw you near
As a Father who gathers His children dear
Your tears will bring healing so go ahead, cry
But always remember it is never goodbye

My arms will reach out to wherever you are
In My arms there is no near or far
And hearts will unite in an invisible touch
As you reach out in prayer I will draw you close

So it's 'see you later' but it's never goodbye
I, your Creator, your tears soon will dry
Here in My arms I will draw you near
As you faithfully pray for each other here

July 26 2009
All Rights Reserved
Never will I leave you..
Never will I forsake you. Heb.13:5

To J&B K.....When I see a rainbow
I'll think of you
Sign of God's promises
Lasting and true.

No comments: