Friday, July 24, 2009

A Good One


I hope this day is a good one for you
This gift from The Hand above
I hope it’s a day where your dreams come true
The dreams grounded in His love
I hope you see sunshine glance off the clouds
Glazing its fringe with gold
And you hear Him whisper in life’s noisy crowd
Here is my Hand to hold

I hope it’s a day where your eyes may see
His glorious wonders abound
His grace showering down on humanity
Where His greatest wonder is found
Touching the heart with His infinite love
What greater gift can there be?
Than knowing our Heavenly Father above
Watches over you and me

I hope you see Him in the lilies that bloom
Colors so wondrously fair
Or if you are caught in a valley of gloom
I hope you can see Him there
I hope you grasp the Hand of creation
Resting in promises true
This is my wish and His invitation
I hope it’s a good day for you

Janet Martin All Rights Reserved

July 21 2009

No comments: