Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Often I Wonder.....


Often I wonder
About a place
They say it’s over yonder
And we’ll see Jesus’ face
No sorrow, no misery
Or heartache there
They say its beauty
Is beyond compare

Out past the stars
And the Milky Way
Jupiter, Mars
We will fly someday
I often wonder
How far it will be
Oh, how far is heaven
From me

It’s hard to imagine
Such a wonderful sight
Heavenly mansions
Where God is the light
I gaze to the heavens
Suddenly I see
It’s not very far
To eternity

There is just one breath
Separating me
Only God knows
When that one breath will be
As I take my last breath
It will open a door
And I won’t have to wonder
Anymore

Janet~

And the city had no need of the sun,
neither of the moon, to shine in it;
for the glory of God did lighten it....Rev. 21:23

No comments: