Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Enough for Me


The sweetness of His promises
Revives our hope in Him
His Word gives light unto our path
As other lights grow dim
And while there seems to be no end
To this world’s vain attraction
He remains a faithful Friend
Offering true satisfaction

As I dwell on His wondrous love
Constant, endless, true
I lift my hands to God above
There’s nothing I can do
To add to anything He gives
Nor can I brush aside
One morsel of the worth which lives
In all, for whom He died

The power of this One true God
Resides in every man
As we pour out our foolish thought
And yield to His great plan
Yet as I try to grasp in full
This love, so rich and free
It is all too wonderful
This love, enough for me

Janet~

Whom having not seen, you love
In whom, though now you see Him not
Yet believing, you rejoice with joy unspeakable
And full of glory:
1 Pet.1:8

No comments: