Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Wall


With my lips I whisper “I surrender all”
In my heart I know He beholds The Wall
Brick on brick with fear and pride
His still small voice I have defied

I defend this secret part
As with my thoughts The Wall I guard
My love for Him vainly I claim
For He can see The Wall of shame

“Surrender all” I hear His plea
“The Wall has no security
I am here if you should fall
Won’t you march around The Wall?”

Like Joshua in days of old
I will make you brave and bold
March until the bricks all crumble
I am here if you should stumble”

In the quiet of the night
I surrender in my fight
Lord, help me trust You as I call
Lord Jesus, take away The Wall

All Rights Reserved
Janet Martin

What shall we say then?
Shall we go on sinning
that grace may abound?
By no means!!!! Rom.6:1

No comments: