Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Dreaming Tree


Wish I could throw caution to the wind
It's simply that kind
of a day............
A day meant for wasting
A day meant for tasting
the finer things in life......
wandering through blue strife
on a hill-side somewhere
without a care........
A day for trespassing innocently
Just to find the perfect tree
With perfect arms waiting...
Where I would sit whilst contemplating
Life..............
with it's joy and strife
In the end, a perfect balance
For do we really have a chance
At true happiness without sorrow?
Waiting for the morrow
Hoping to dance
the dance of the free...
...of love and liberty,
But now I wait.......
Knowing the test of patience
Will ultimately create
A sweeter bliss
And what it is
I must simply wait and see
For I have no tree
In which to dream...............

All Rights Reserved

Knowing this, that the
trying
of your faith works patience.
But let patience have her
perfect work, that you may be
perfect and entire,
wanting nothing. James 1:3-4

No comments: